Friday, May 16, 2008

A new chapter is unfolding

As a small business owner in Retail Floor Covering sales, I have been affected by the economic meltdown that is unfolding across this country to the magnitude of being forced out of business.

My store was successful before the doors opened for business 3 years ago. I had loyal customer's who would stop by to watch the progress of the store being built, giving me encouragement and placing there faith in me that I would make it a success. And I did. I worked the first year and half all by myself, doing every duty that needed to be done. I was allowed to prove to myself that if I put my life in God's hands, he would bring the people into my life that I needed to help. And by putting my life in God's hands he made sure that I knew he would always be here with me.

Now I can fondly look back and see how truly successful I was. I had the most amazing people enter my life through my store. How fortunate I was to be able to experience the amount of success my store brought me in such a short period of time.

I can't be sad at the prospect of possibly closing my store. This was a chapter in my life that has a happy ending. I can honestly say that the people I was able to serve at Terri's Floors were satisfied with their end result.

I FEEL EXTREMELY BLESSED BY GOD.

I believe God has a more important chapter written for me that I must begin now.

I hope that anyone who reads this knows they are a child of God and he loves us all very much.

No comments: