Saturday, October 18, 2008

United States Holocaust Memorial Museum








From: Terri Brahm Date: Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 11:29 PMSubject: Hanauer Family HistoryTo: Rebecca Erbelding-Archives USHMM
Dear Rebecca,

I received your letter today. It is an honor for me to share my family history with you.

I have made copies of all of my documentation and I would also like to submit it into your archives. Should I send it with the DEED OF GIFT letter?

I am meeting with the Head Librarian of the Prescott Library next Friday to possibly exhibit some of my family's belongings that had been hidden during the holocaust and also display some of my documents. I have been able to share my story and documentation with a lot of people and everyone who sees what I have acquired are just amazed at the amount of detailed information I have. This is not just on my father's side, but also on my mother's. Her family members were Mormon's and I have been able to document them all the way back to the Mayflower and beyond.

I had prayed to know the truth about my father's family, but I think God had a different plan for me. He wanted me to know my full heritage and boy is it unbelievable.

I am very thankful to The United States Holocaust Memorial Museum for allowing me to preserve my family's history, before, during and after the Holocaust. It is not only important for this world, but more important for my descendants.

Sincerely,
Terri Hanauer-Brahm

















No comments: