Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Larry & Cheri Mabbitt

Yesterday afternoon, Larry & Cheri Mabbitt came into my work and gave me a list of publisher's. They feel my research needs to be published. Larry spent the weekend looking for possible publishers. He gave me a list and I picked one to start with to see what would transpire.

Last evening, I had filled out information with Arbor book publishing. I wanted to see what it would cost for me to publish a book on my family research.

I received an email this morning from one of the owners of Arbor and he wrote, "What an extraordinary story you have -- it seems like it has all he hallmarks of a bestseller or major motion picture."

I ask that all who read my post today, please say a prayer for me. I feel it is very important for my history to be shared.


Dear Heavenly Father,

May your will for me today be of the sharing of my family history with the world. You have given me all of this information and I have to believe it is so I can share it with the entire world. May your will be done in my life today. I love you Lord with all my heart, with all my soul, with all my mind, and with all my strength.

In Jesus Name I Pray,
Amen.

Terri Hanauer-Brahm

No comments: