Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Hanauer Family - Before, During, and After the Holocaust





This is a Holocaust history book of the Hanauer Family of Berlin.  It includes documents from museums and historians from around the world. 

My family took their stories of survival to their graves.  I was determined to learn what happened to my grandfather Hans.  He disappeared from the streets of Berlin never to be heard from again.  I learned his fate and I share it in this book.

Available on Kindle: https://www.amazon.com/Hanauer-Family-Before-During-Holocaust-ebook/dp/B00CJJJUVK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1523485355&sr=8-1&keywords=The+Hanauer+Family+before+during+and+after+the+Holocaust
 
Third edition now in print with updated documentation.

Terri Hanauer-Brahm




2 comments:

Desert Soapstone said...

Awesome book Terri! I really enjoyed the realistic way you put it together. Its like reading a secret war file. Thank you for including all the documents and pictures as well. Its bone chilling to see the "work" orders, but also so necessary for this amazing truth to come alive. Keep us posted on the documentary and its release.

Unknown said...

Thank you. It is chilling to see the actual documents from that time period. I hope that one day it will be shared on film with the entire world.